There are two reasons why you would pay more than your monthly subscription cost, but neither are required to run successful votes and elections.
- If you add more voters to your account after sign up
You may want to add voters to your account, beyond the number you initially signed up for (e.g. if you have new members added to your group).
The cost is the same whether you added them upon sign up or from within the platform.
- If you choose to send more than one email campaign per ballot
eBallot Essential allows you to run an unlimited number of ballots among your group for a low monthly price. With each ballot you run, you’ll want to create at least one email campaign that encourages all voters to participate.
The first set of emails you send is free. You may, however, choose to send one or two more follow-up emails to your group.
Each additional email campaign you send will cost $0.02 multiplied by the number of voters on your account.
Example email campaign costs:
- An account with 50 voters * .02 = $1.00 per follow up
- An account with 250 voters * .02 = $5.00 per follow up
- An account with 1000 voters * .02 = $20.00 per follow up